Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Tiled Pattern

Click here for this pattern
I'll upload another of my new pattern set later, tomorrow maybe? I don't if you liked it but I tried to make something out of filters and here you're with a simple pattern set >.< CMT down your opinions about it or maybe at my dA? If you're here from AFF you could CMT at my profile too ♥ I'll gladly reply (\o.o/)

It would be too boring if we've a give and take business, so I'll share something with you guys. Since I can't think of one, I'll just skip today.

Enjoy the pattern set! Remember not to share but link back! Crediting isn't required but greatly appreciated.


In case you're noob when it comes to presets, let me help you.
Download them->Go to the place where you saved it (always save it in Photoshop's preset folder) and click on it->Go to photoshop->Click on the nut/bolt thingy and there you'll have it.

Append means to keep it with other folders and OK means to keep it alone. It won't delete the other folder just in case you you're wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment