I just tried to get a job in one of the poster request shop in AFF but once again I was turned down. I guess I saw that coming since my graphics isn't up to that par and it saddens me but I could say it that I've no thoughts of giving up after all I want to make my name on AFF as a designer just like how did in Seohyun's AFF fandom (at least I think, I did?) so yeah.
Oh, how stupid of me to start up without even sayin' Hi >///< forigve me, neh?
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Lets just drop the sad thing and do some graphic thingy, shall we?
As the title reads, I've a png pack for you all. CMT down in case you're using, don't steal please.
Click the image to be redirected.
Oh, how stupid of me to start up without even sayin' Hi >///< forigve me, neh?
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Lets just drop the sad thing and do some graphic thingy, shall we?
As the title reads, I've a png pack for you all. CMT down in case you're using, don't steal please.
Click the image to be redirected.
In case the link doesn't work, please drop a comment stating that it doesn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment